NameSilo

Freevaluator.com is genuine?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

xocus

New Member
Impact
1
Freevaluator is domain appraisal website. But I doubt it is legit.

I appraised my domains, ex: clikbill.com, I got a price quote of nearly $12K :lol: and for some domains I got almost $250.
Have you guys ever been there? share your thoughts.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Most of their valuations are comical.

Estibot or FreeValuator or some other, (automatic) domain appraisals are best taken with a pinch of ....
 
0
•••
If those appraisals were legit I'd be filthy rich.

Estibot is the only automated appraisal worth looking at sometimes, even then it doesn't mean much.

I've sold domains that got $0 appraisals for XXX, and I couldn't get $50 for domains appraised at $X,XXX
 
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back