Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FreePhones.info

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

NameTower

Established Member
Impact
1
Just looking for appraisals :)

I paid low 3 figures for the name.

Curious what your valuations are for this one.

Thanks,
- Jordan
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd say High XXX :tu: *<|

Good luck with it :tu:
 
0
•••
PremiumHostednet said:
I'd say High XXX :tu: *<|

Good luck with it :tu:
Thanks for your nice comments and your appraisal :)
 
0
•••
low x,xxx potential.. easily developed and a good domain that fits the ext. Good luck with it!
 
0
•••
needs development. not really into .info, but i respect them, i think low xxx.
 
0
•••
0
•••
needs development...
mid $xx imho :lala:
 
0
•••
Page looks OK.

$LOW XXXX
 
0
•••
Low 4 figs.

I like the development, as a parked page basically, because it won't be a visitor draw by itself.

-Allan
 
0
•••
0
•••
dgridley said:
Pretty good.. here's another way to present that info as in www.hockeyfight.com. (I like the way he optimized his page).
That's a PPC service.
Dotzup.com I believe.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back