IT.COM

discuss Freelancer Marketplace Domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Alkan Tenik

Established Member
Impact
Hello
I will build a freelancer marketplace website like upwork.com or freelancer.com.
I need a good domain name. Any idea guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It is a very interesting topic.

@Pat8 and I discussed such a project back in February 2020 but have not had a chance to put that development into production. It ties into a major upgrade for Masterbucks.com which is on staging.

We did find some very suitable open source projects that serve as a viable starting point and also identified some potential brand names.

I recommend getting in touch with him. There might be an opportunity there to align the workflows around Acquire, Build, Manage Sell and streamlining the ability to sell developed sites

Good luck. Will follow this thread as time allows.

•••
•••
Thank you very much for replies🙋‍♂️

•••
Good idea, I believe next 10 years many freelancers will come from new & young generations, work individually will become hottest trend.
So I got freelancer.xyz, just showcasing.:cigar:

•••
•••
how much your budget?
the domain is not important here
do not buy a domain for 1000$
invest your money for marketing

•••
Are you interested in a partnership? If not what is your budget?

•••
how much your budget?
the domain is not important here
do not buy a domain for 1000$
invest your money for marketing
How the domain not important for his marketplace?

•••
My budget is not very high for domain. Just need some name suggestion. Upwork, odesk, elance...These are new and old freelancer websites..

•••
•••
•••
I purchased SkilledX.com
Now building website time..
I will show website to you. Thanks.

•••
I purchased SkilledX.com
Now building website time..
I will show website to you. Thanks.
I want to congratulate you on your new business venture. May your business grow and bring you prosperity.
Best wishes.👍

•••
I may build website and sell on flippa or I can make my own job. Not sure now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back