Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain freeftps.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico

Established Member
Impact
0
As many of you know many kids always looking to leech music/movies/wares/ etc..
So i thought i'll register freeftps.com
I cant say yet if there's any traffic yet cause it resolves just a couple of hours to my IP.
What do u guys think of the Domain ? :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I dont see much potential. The targetted audience wants things for free... not offering much in the way of making money off of them.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by kohashi
I dont see much potential. The targetted audience wants things for free... not offering much in the way of making money off of them.

Agree
reg fee
JMHO
Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Reg. fee+, IMHO.
Best of Luck.
 
0
•••
$0 - reg fee
 
0
•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
Reg. fee+, IMHO.
Best of Luck.

I agree with CH
 
0
•••
I don't see much value here.
-JMHO!

Best of luck with it, though.
:]
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back