[WTB] "Crawler script" (RapidShare, MegaUpload, FileFlyer etc)

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kamikaze

lan.guag.esEstablished Member
Impact
56
Hey guys...

I'm looking for a script that will leech details (and links) from file-sharing sites.
Sites like rapidshare, megaupload (RIP), fileflyer etc...
I would like the script to enable users to search the database (of these sites) and providing a direct link (from their servers).
I think you might call it a "crawler" script, LOL.
The main idea, if you ask, is to develop a domain I have as a service to people searching for movies/games/files.
And, of course, not hosting these "illegal" files on my servers.
I hope you've understand what I mean, hehe...

If there's a script for free - what can be better. :bingo:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back