Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

imashish

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see much value or potential to resell, sorry. The words are easily replaceable with various other things.

•••
•••
I don't see much value or potential to resell, sorry. The words are easily replaceable with various other things.
Estibot value is $150..what u say?

•••
•••
•••
This is why we don't use estibot, or any automated appraisal tools. They are unreliable
$20 value
Ohhh...$748 on Godaddy..I love it:-P I hope I would find someone who trusts godaddy:xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would drop the "E" freeforsur.com is worth more x,xxx
Do you believe that?
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:...nooo
Okay don't u think freeforsure.com is catchy or has some business value..

Last edited:
•••
freeforsure.com
estimated website price is
$ 50
websiteworth.png
$ 50
Site Price calculated at 6/25/2017
www.siteprice.org

It is not bad, better than lots of names i see on here. You could get lucky.
Don't rely on automated appraisals, but don't forget to show them to potential customers.
The goodaddy one anyways.lol

•••
When you get your "evaluation" from Estibot, scroll down and read their small print:

Estibot appraise page said:
The purpose of EstiBot is to provide keyword data and information about a domain. The dollar valuation is not to be taken literally - it may change, and it is only an aggregate of the various metrics. Do not make a purchase or sale decisions based on this appraisal.

If you owned a name you knew was worth $30K and Estibot said it was worth $200, would you agree with Estibot? Of course not, so don't do so the other way around when it gives you false hope that a low value name is worth more ;) It's not wise to base your investments and how you manage and promote them from a free tool which should be taken as only a small part of your evaluation process.

Use them to tell you keyword popularity, CPC, and a general "feel" of a "potential" value, but do other research, past sales for similar (and really similar) :)

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back