Dynadot

Free Turnkey websites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tajimd

Account Closed
Impact
Does anyone here know some good free turnkey websites solution providers. Like i have been using resellerspanel.com for reseller hosting. I want such turnkey sites for my new projects. I have many good domains and i want them to develop but i dnot have time to built site on my own. So can u suggest me some free automated reseller services or affiliate programs like resellerpanel.com or one which templatemonster gives for reselling there templates.

thanks in advance.
Tajim

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try easysitenetwork.com they provide free turnkey sites.

Thanks.

•••
Thanks. Great site. please tell me if anyone knows anymore.

•••
I know much more. PM me what kind of site you are looking for. I have more then 22 websites right now. and i sell trunkey sites myself.

•••
•••
I went to easysitenetwork.com and i get a signon screen....am I missing something?
RickyG

•••
in easysitenetwork goto download section and download any site script which u like. rt now there are 7 site listed.

•••
easysitenetwork.com

I get a signon screen only?

EDIT** I got it now, I had to go thru google and went in that way...strange??!!

•••
I get sql error on it demo site. Anyone also have the same problem?

•••
yes i am too geting that problem actually first u have to go thru readme file and create a datebase and userid as given in readme than only it works

•••
Were is tha page at? I gettin tha same thang.

•••
You people just let me know which script you are interested in. Becoz the scripts they are offering for free has thousands of bugs in them. I have spent hours after them and developed them into something more stable and with more features.

I also have the rights from the owner to do this. As I had requested it sometime before and told him that I want to develop some of my products based on his scripts.

His pockets are full. So he told me to go on with my development. And share some credit with him that's all.

•••
nick_mayhem said:
You people just let me know which script you are interested in.
I'm interested in all of them.... :hehe:

Why don't you list the ones you have so people know what they can get?

•••
•••
sjaguar13 said:
I'm interested in all of them.... :hehe:

Why don't you list the ones you have so people know what they can get?

Had I Wasted my time and hours working after it to just list them here????

•••
nick_mayhem said:
You people just let me know which script you are interested in.

nick_mayhem sounds like you offered the scripts if they let you know........

•••
I don't offer them scripts if people let me know. I guide them and then if they can get some script which is for free without paying a single dollar then What could be the problem.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back