IT.COM

[Free Trial] Fast and Cheap Real Website Traffic, Bitcoin, PayPal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

TrafficLegacy

Impact
---Disclaimer--- People serious in trying my service ill permit a free trial too. If your not serious please don't waste each others time. Thank You.

I am selling 1000 real live visitors to the your site for $1.

It is fast and responsive, but not immediate, a thousand visitors can be done in a day larger order take more time for obvious reasons.

I take Paypal, Bitcoin (plus altcoins) and im willing to take NP as well.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't reveal my exact source as its a trade secret. but the stats speak for themselves, you will see people responding to your website, not all but most, assuming a decent site.

And for the doubtful i am offering to send some free traffic to show you what im talking about

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, where are these visitors from?
Trade secret?
Come on, where are you getting these visitors from?
Some ptc type site?

•••
all i can say is its none traditional. but the internet is a big wormhole sucking in more people, im just funneling it your way

•••
Hey TrafficLegacy, noticed you mentioned you might take NP$?

•••
i do im not familiar with the np$ equivalant of 1$

•••
Last edited:
•••
---Disclaimer--- People serious in trying my service ill permit a free trial too. If your not serious please don't waste each others time. Thank You.

I am selling 1000 real live visitors to the your site for $1.

It is fast and responsive, but not immediate, a thousand visitors can be done in a day larger order take more time for obvious reasons.

I take Paypal, Bitcoin (plus altcoins) and im willing to take NP as well.

Feel free to ask questions, I won't reveal my exact source as its a trade secret. but the stats speak for themselves, you will see people responding to your website, not all but most, assuming a decent site.

And for the doubtful i am offering to send some free traffic to show you what im talking about
please these two are my websites
onlinecoupontips.com and nigerianewsupdate.xyz. Which one will pay better for adsense. thanks

•••
please these two are my websites
onlinecoupontips.com and nigerianewsupdate.xyz. Which one will pay better for adsense. thanks
send trial traffic to the one you think that is better. i want to buy now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back