Dynadot

FREE TOOL - Niche Domain Name Finder Based on Popular Keywords

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here is free tool a friend of ours created to assist people in finding domain names that are available with popular search terms in it. This is a nice little tool that could be a huge time saver for someone who goes after these types of domains. And by "these types of domains" I mean ones that rank high in search engines(especially google and msn ;) because the search term itself is in the domain name.

Check out Popular Search Terms Domain Finder

And don't worry it is completely free, no email gathering or anything, just a cool tool to share with other domainers that are like minded.

Oh yeah you'll also see a link to register it if it is available or a link to the whois info if it is not available. Also give it a few minutes to work as it takes awhile to gather all the info.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Eh... The few Niches I tried - came up with pretty meager results.

•••
Nice overall design....congrats and thanks for sharing.

Paul

•••
I find it very interesting and of course I like it.

•••
Bookmarked, i will be using this tool often now.
looks promising.
+rep for you.

•••
I'm glad you guys like it. Enjoy!

Spade - yeah some terms it does not do well for or the results come back with the best ones already taken, but I have found quite a few gems this way and it sure does save a lot of time if you were doing it by hand.

•••
Great, a great supplement to my niche search software.

Thanks!

•••
Glad you like it and find it as useful as I do. Also, I just wanted to say a quick thanks to all who repped me for sharing. Enjoy!

•••
•••
Awesome script, thanks for sharing! +rep

•••
you guys are all very welcome. if there is anything you would like to see added or expanded upon let me know and i will see what i can do ;)

•••
Wow...it's great, thanks a lot

•••
nice tool... is there a way to use two or more keywords?

•••
Good...............................

•••
•••
Thanks to all who left positive rep for this. Also does anyone have any suggestions on how we could improve upon this script or any features you would like to see added?

•••
But Now it is not working :(

•••
It's reg at 1and1. Say no more :(

•••
•••
•••
Guys, this thread is 6 years old. Isn't it a bit optimistic for a *free* tool to be working still?

•••
•••
It is really amusing that people find 6 year old threads.. how does one even do that? (I mean how does one come across such thread?)

Last edited:
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back