IT.COM

Free Tool For Hand Registration .COM Domain Names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BrandSac

Established Member
Impact
Hi Community,

So am sharing with you a small tool i was working on it that do one simple thing (but a lot happening in the backend), check 10000's of .com domain names availability instantly based on 2 factors, the keyword you entred, and where you like the keyword position to be.

I know there is a lot of this type of tools out there, but what make me made anothere one, because they really doing a bad job in diffrent areas, like if you are searching for a very competitor keywords (like: web, media, tech, shop...) am sure you will get some message saying "sorry, based on that term no results was found" but the truth there is a lot out there and some are really a good ones (and some are really funny).

PLEASE, feel free to check it, play with it and share with me your thoughts.

https://instantnamechecker.com/

PS: All feedback, or questions is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I know there is a lot of this type of tools out there, but what make me made anothere one, because they really doing a bad job in diffrent areas

You're right, there are a lot of existing tools like this, but I think there is still room for a new service, because as you mentioned these existing tools all have shortcomings.

I'm wondering isn't it too expensive for you to perform all these domain name availability checks? Because I guess you use an API which isn't free.

So if it costs you money then you will need to monetize this service as soon as possible (affiliate links, display ads).

And make sure to block the bots since you don't want bots accessing your site, imagine the situation when a bot comes to your service and performs thousands of searches, how much would that cost your you? Maybe you should implement a captcha?

The real question is whether it can be profitable for you or not. Since these domain name availability checks cost you money I guess.

•••
Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me Charybdis,

Indeed, running this type of services can cause you a bleeding money if you don't know what are you doing, but it's not an issue right now as this side project still in sprint 1 development cycle, and ongoing costs can be covered.

I agree with you at some point this tool must be monetize, but right now it's too early to think about that, because there is more features to be added, tested and optimized.

•••
Maybe try to reduce the number of keywords in the database, sure this tool gives a lot of suggestions, but most of the keywords have no value.

So unfortunately most of the suggestions are junk domains.

Less is more, I think just use strong keywords in your keyword database.

And remove the trademarked keywords such as wordpress, ipad, F1, honda etc.

•••
You mentioned a good point that already scheduled as feature, it will take some time but it will also make the results 10 times better, unfortunately, i wished the solution to be just filtring some keywords from the database, but in reality some word combinations are junk others they have value for the same prefix, suffix or keyword, long story short there is one way to do it, post-traitement.

•••
Try to speed up the domain checking process, the website itself is fast, but the domain checking is too slow.

You could also display premium domains for sale (related to the current keyword search) from the Afternic and Sedo networks and use your affiliate link (like on Dofo). But remove any duplicates because the same domain can be listed on both Afternic and Sedo.

•••
Good tool! Keep working on it!

•••
its only showing hyphens at my end?

•••
Select "exclude: hyphens"

But initially the tool will display hyphenated domains, this is not good. No one wants to register domains with hyphens. I think by default the tool should exclude both hyphens and numbers. And then if someone really wants domains with hyphens or numbers, then one could enable this explicitly.

•••
Select "exclude: hyphens"

But initially the tool will display hyphenated domains, this is not good. No one wants to register domains with hyphens. I think by default the tool should exclude both hyphens and numbers. And then if someone really wants domains with hyphens or numbers, then one could enable this explicitly.
Thank you for your feedback, i will take your suggestions into consideration, me as domainer i am not big fun of hyphen but it look like some counteries like germany they love to use it where the same no hyphen domain is available for reg, no clue why.

•••
Hi Community,
I have some updates for you about the project,

So i just finish deploying a new feature that will help a lot to make the results much better, for now it's stand alone feature that appraise domain name, feel free to check it and share with me your feedback.

https://instantnamechecker.com/domain/appraisal

Thank you all for the support.

•••
Its a very nice domain Spinner, results of search is everything with a spinner, your results are excellent! I am extremely picky about what spinner i use, i used to use Impossibility.org , which is gone now, but it produced results most to my liking. your spinner is as good or better than Impossibility was.

Love the design and functionality . utilize your traffic for $$$$s

Great Job!, well thought out development in a very saturated niche.

I am working with your domain valuation tool now, i put in a name i sold a month ago, it was within $500 of what i sold it for, people will say they don't like or trust AI or bot domain valuations, but they use them anyway lol ...they just do, trust me. a very good AI or Bot valuation tool has a place in the industry

Last edited:
•••
Nice tool. You can make it more premium looking if you can use algorithms or something like that.

Like User will see Related keywords for what they are searching.

I personally using this tool. Thank to the backend team. I really appreciate your effort.

•••
I like this i am going to avoid it a while so i don't spend.

•••
has this website been shutdown?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back