Free stat counter?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

firebeastm

Established Member
Impact
0
Is there any free stat counter, which gives more stats than Awstats ?

and It would be good if it could count clicks on the links on my site.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Thanks, I will check it.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I recommend StatCounter as well. Good interface along with a range of stats provided. I'd recommend creating your website in PHP or have a global footer, as StatCounter requires some code to be inputed to check your website.
 
0
•••
Nedstats
 
0
•••
0
•••
Can other people invite me to google analytics? Or only google can do that?
 
0
•••
nope looks like you just sign up with google analytics and wait, I have an account but dont see anything about sending an invite... yet. sorry for taking so long to get back to this thread.

imperyal
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
The thing about these stats places is they can never be 100% accurate. What if they have downtime? What if the user visiting your site has images off or disabled java script?
 
0
•••
I suggest statcounter.com as i had used it..
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back