IT.COM

FREE Ringtones Website... Get yours Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I post an article on how to start your own Ringtones Logos and Games Website. Ringtones is one of the fastest growing markets on the net today. Look at the recent CRAZY FROG sales. Made more than £3.4Million according to the Sun (Newspaper in UK). In total, without me promoting the sites, since last year December I have made a nice sum. About $500 for doing nothing... Easy Money Id say.

Here is how it works... A Customer Visits your site. Sees a Ringtone that they Like, and purchases it. The Customer then receives a SMS that directs them to a wap site with download location. Its that easy.

On average you can earl upto £1,33 per sale. I say average cause it depends on country to country.

Follow These Steps to get your FREE Ringtones Website and Make your Domains work for you

STEP1
Log Onto the Mediaplazza Website and Get your Free Account... Click Here to do this Now

STEP2
Fill In all the Required Fields on the Signup Page and Submit the Form

STEP3
The Registration process can take upto 48 hours so please be patient

STEP4
You will then Receive a welcome email with your account details

STEP5
Log onto the website and download the template you like for your own hosting

If you do not have hosting then I can supply you with hosting for NP$10 per month

STEP6
Follow the instructions in the Word Document supplied in the ZIP file after download

STEP7
Upload your Ringtones Website

And youre done

Its really that Easy.

I can also help you if you are stuck with the config files, or wait... if you decide to let me host the site for you then I will configure it for you for free...

Hope this is of use to you guys

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks, but when you login, does it change the page at all?
Im still at the homepage when I login, I don't even know if Ive been logged in.
I have contacted them twice, but they do not seem to reply to emails.
I may have to ring them.

•••
Zeeble said:
Thanks, but when you login, does it change the page at all?
Im still at the homepage when I login, I don't even know if Ive been logged in.
I have contacted them twice, but they do not seem to reply to emails.
I may have to ring them.

Ok,

I did a screen capture of what you should see once you have logged it. Hope this helps

media.gif

•••
ahh thanks. It seems taht I am not being logged in at all. I need to contact their support.
Many thanks.

•••
where i can find one activation key

•••
I'm not interested in starting my own free ringtones site but is there anyway i can get free ringtones from your website? :D

•••
hasif said:
where i can find one activation key

on the application form there is a default activation key
You can use that

Veolus said:
I'm not interested in starting my own free ringtones site but is there anyway i can get free ringtones from your website? :D

No, the actual ringtones are not free. The reason Why I stated Free Ringtones Website is because you are not charged to start your own site.

Hope this helps

:)

•••
•••
•••
I really want a reingtones website, but I signed up twice, and never received the proper info. Just an email saying that it would be sent.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back