NameSilo

FREE Ringtones Website... Get yours Today

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I thought I post an article on how to start your own Ringtones Logos and Games Website. Ringtones is one of the fastest growing markets on the net today. Look at the recent CRAZY FROG sales. Made more than £3.4Million according to the Sun (Newspaper in UK). In total, without me promoting the sites, since last year December I have made a nice sum. About $500 for doing nothing... Easy Money Id say.

Here is how it works... A Customer Visits your site. Sees a Ringtone that they Like, and purchases it. The Customer then receives a SMS that directs them to a wap site with download location. Its that easy.

On average you can earl upto £1,33 per sale. I say average cause it depends on country to country.

Follow These Steps to get your FREE Ringtones Website and Make your Domains work for you

STEP1
Log Onto the Mediaplazza Website and Get your Free Account... Click Here to do this Now

STEP2
Fill In all the Required Fields on the Signup Page and Submit the Form

STEP3
The Registration process can take upto 48 hours so please be patient

STEP4
You will then Receive a welcome email with your account details

STEP5
Log onto the website and download the template you like for your own hosting

If you do not have hosting then I can supply you with hosting for NP$10 per month

STEP6
Follow the instructions in the Word Document supplied in the ZIP file after download

STEP7
Upload your Ringtones Website

And youre done

Its really that Easy.

I can also help you if you are stuck with the config files, or wait... if you decide to let me host the site for you then I will configure it for you for free...

Hope this is of use to you guys

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I heard a lot of people making a lot of money through WAP sites. Any advice on these?

•••
VibeUK.com said:
I heard a lot of people making a lot of money through WAP sites. Any advice on these?

Well... Depends on what type of wap site you are going to develop...

More complex, but well worth lookin into it if you have a good idea of what service you are going to offer.

•••
I'd like to offer SMS sending thingie. Any ideas concerning that?
*Preferable for Free*

•••
emadiba said:
Well... Depends on what type of wap site you are going to develop...

More complex, but well worth lookin into it if you have a good idea of what service you are going to offer.
Any tips on where to start? i.e. how to get a premium rate number for ordering ringtones through wap?

Biboz said:
I'd like to offer SMS sending thingie. Any ideas concerning that?
*Preferable for Free*
I know someone that offers this but your looking at $1000+/mo.

•••
Mediaplazza gives you a premium rate number...

And all you have to do is promote their service. Yea its an affiliate program, but the payouts are excellent.

If you want to set up your own service from scratch then you need a huge investment. But it is well worth it. If youre interested in a service like this then contact me... I have the know how and can set you up from start to finish.

•••
Does the package come with ringtones?

•••
wow, good service and nice find this should be easy money

•••
Comes With

Crusader said:
Does the package come with ringtones?

Sure Does...

Comes with the following

· Monophonic Ringtones
· Polyphonic Ringtones
· Real Sounds
· True Tones
· Digital Tones
· Color Wallpapers
· Screensavers
· Star Logos
· Big Logos
· Operator Logos
· Group Logos
· SonyErricson Themes
· Picture Messages
· Java Games
· Other mobile extra services

:bingo:

•••
Very very nice ill give it a try seems easy to do and a great thing :)

•••
nice... you wont be sorry

HAPPY EARNINGS

:)

•••
have reported this thread to the mods. You are not allowed affriliate links on namepros!!!

•••
dc1pop said:
have reported this thread to the mods. You are not allowed affriliate links on namepros!!!

OK,

Have edited it anyway. I still believe that this is a GREAT program and regardless of your thoughts on it It should still be made available to those that dont know about it.

•••
im not saying it isnt a great program i use it and have made a fair bit from it.

•••
Mediaplazza refused my application a few days ago because they do not accept private persons as affiliates! :!: :!: :!:

•••
AEIOU said:
Mediaplazza refused my application a few days ago because they do not accept private persons as affiliates! :!: :!: :!:

That`s strange..I`m using mediaplazza for my ringtones site and I`m a private person.I`ve made quite a few sales too...around 95 ringtones in 2 months.The payout hasn`t been that great though since most ringtones were sold to countries where the payout is very low.Have to start marketing towards higher paying countries.
The thing is that I`m starting to see quite a bit of sites with the same design (the downloadble one from mediaplazza.See my site :P) , so my recommendation is that you make your own custom site.That way you also get better seo.

•••
kektex said:
The thing is that I`m starting to see quite a bit of sites with the same design (the downloadble one from mediaplazza.See my site :P) , so my recommendation is that you make your own custom site.That way you also get better seo.

I agree...

If you know anything about XML I suggest you use that service that they provide.

When I switched over to my own designs my sales increased by nearly 300%

:tu:

•••
emadiba said:
I agree...

If you know anything about XML I suggest you use that service that they provide.

When I switched over to my own designs my sales increased by nearly 300%

:tu:

Can we have a look at your site please??

•••
I can show you one thats not using XML...Rather just a Customised Template.

http://www.ringtones-r-us.co.uk/

I am in the process of converting them all to XML. Will post the outcome on there once its complete.

•••
Ringtone and SMS software.

Years ago I developed one similar. BUT you keep 100% of all sales. Its not an affiliate. Includes sms text message send to all phones in US and Canada. I have codes for world wide inclusion but havent wanted to go in manually and add each one. I have been selling the package since 2003 for $299. If anybody here wants to take the code and add world wide carriiers to it I will sell a developer copy for only $99 on the condition you will send me back a copy of the code once you have added the additonal carriers. I also have a bulk sms sender. Sends 200,000 messages per second and a scheduled sms sender. For text message reminders. Anybody on this thread is interested PM me. Working on additonal projects similar. emadiba if you would like to team up on a project let me know. Thanks

•••
This is very interesting.How do you charge for the ringtones rithosting? Do you have to talk with the carrier to set up some sort of deal? In my country cellphone growth in general has been huge for about 5 years, and we are starting to see more and more sms contests and stuff.I`ve been thinking about setting up a local sms number for granting daily access to a website offering downloads and stuff.
How do you manage the royalties issue when sending the ringtones? I`ve read around you have to pay some royalties or something of the sort.

•••
But are there any sites that pay via PayPal and don't need you to give sooo much infomation to them like phone numbers and home addys that I don't really want to give out...

•••
emadiba said:

I am in the process of converting them all to XML. Will post the outcome on there once its complete.

That sounds interesting....do you care to share how your traffic converts?

•••
On MediaPlazza, I have logged in, but cannot find where to download the site.....

•••
Izo said:
emadiba said:

That sounds interesting....do you care to share how your traffic converts?

I focused on the Countries which I believe had the highest conversions based on their sales on the Mediaplazza website. Just did some basic SEO on the site and it seems to have paid off. The site is getting loads of hits from a number of search engines.

Zeeble said:
On MediaPlazza, I have logged in, but cannot find where to download the site.....

One you have logged in click on Kit PHP

Then you can download one of 5 zip files containing the site

Hope this Helps

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back