Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Free Promo Code!!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ The Great

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
2
So I've been a customer at Openprovider for several years now and they gave me this Promo code. It consists of:
  • 10 domains at cost price
  • 1 SSL, 1 Plesk Licenses and 1 SpamExpert at the same price as our Basic S plan.
My friends have been using it as well without it saying the code is outdated. Maybe it still works for you guys: PM-8B22147027B284
And no it is not an affiliate code...

Use it at Openprovider.com
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
What is cost price? Thanks
 
0
•••
What is cost price? Thanks
At cost means without profit to the seller. The domains are available for the same price as they have to pay to registries.
For example: Icann ask €10 for the registration of 1 domain, then openprovider will charge you the same price.
They earn revenue through their membership plans.
 
0
•••
Hello,

I did not ask the dictionary meaning of cost price. I am asking What is the price for most popular tlds? So people can make their own price comparasion and do not lose time if this offer is not suitable for them.
 
1
•••
At cost means without profit to the seller. The domains are available for the same price as they have to pay to registries.
For example: Icann ask €10 for the registration of 1 domain, then openprovider will charge you the same price.
They earn revenue through their membership plans.
I did not understand :D lol, do you mean you pay what the registrar pays to the registry?
 
1
•••
For example: Icann ask €10 for the registration of 1 domain, then openprovider will charge you the same price.
They earn revenue through their membership plans.
ICANN's cost is $0.18 per domain
Verisign is $7.85
A wholecost .com domain is $8.03 (in total = ICANN + Verisign)
 
Last edited:
4
•••
I don't know their cost but I know what I pay at SAV Porkbun Namesilo etc :xf.grin:
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back