Dynadot

fun Free Hugs

NameSilo
Watch

Isac

Top Member
Impact
Hello friends , I am giving free hugs. If you want hug and want to spread love. Just reply to this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
: hugs : to all - for the eternity of this thread, please interpret my "Likes" and "Thanks" as a Happy Happy Joy Joy Bonus Hugs!

@Isac @fatter @siddardha @Haris @briguy @james bin @Keral_Patel @wakguano @mnjkr @Fancy.domains

and super hugs to @Amanda

kitty-cat-hugs.jpg

•••
•••
Hug back to you, being raised by old school parents hugging was rare, but as I get older and have suffered loss like everyone that's older, I hug all the time now, and say I love you, to my kids and grandkids and many others
Joe T

•••
At first, Thought this must be a typo error and someone's offering free domains. lol

Anyways, free hugs are fine too. :sneaky::xf.laugh:
Good to see something different on namepros besides the generic domain stuff.
Well, Free hugs to everyone and their cats, dogs, and trees. (y)

Last edited:
•••
Wonderful! Cyber Free Hugs! I love it.

The world AND the cyber/virtual/internet world definitely need more love, thank you for doing this.

15a089398b9c839566337bb12bdb5d1a--hug-photos-hug-pictures.jpg

•••
•••
•••

My duty is to spread love, peace and make people laugh. :xf.smile:
Love your attitude...this world sure need more people like you!

•••
•••
Here's Free Coffee for you. Enjoy.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wonderful! Cyber Free Hugs! I love it.

The world AND the cyber/virtual/internet world definitely need more love, thank you for doing this.

15a089398b9c839566337bb12bdb5d1a--hug-photos-hug-pictures.jpg

sending-virtual-hug-loading-hug-sent-12259738.png

Loading complete. Hug sent :xf.love:

•••
(I love you) Was something that was never said in our house, it wasn't until I started going out with my wife that I heard her say it to her family and friends then the metamorphesus began in me
Joe T

•••
Free hugs on NamePros ! That made me laugh

Hug back to you:-D

•••
•••
i find this a bit "weird" ... but whatever ... :hugs:

•••
Love the attitude. With the world being so isolated and society becoming very self centric, people should start using such popular platform to spread respect, love and good words!!! That is another way for soul healing instead of knocking on your neighbor's door for sharing love/joy which is branded nowadays as interfering with other's privacy and safety.

•••
•••
•••
Today is the 31st.
I nominate this as TOTM.
All in favor, say aye.

:hugs:

Peace,
Cy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back