NameSilo

Free Host

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Is there still a niche for it.. How do you guys feel about it

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The fact that you assume that i dont know what im doing and questioning my level of experience is quite belittling.

I am not going to do that mate since I am familiar with you through this forum. :) But honestly I would like to ask you that don't you feel starting with some nice offers/low priced packages would be better than selecting free hosting initially. Because there won't be any guarantee that the free hosting client might continue when you switch to paid one. Definitely many people will be attracted to free hosting, no doubt about that. But the headaches will be more due to these who abuse it. Those are just my thoughts mate. Let us know in which channel you are going to proceed. Wish you all the very best to you.

•••
I think that your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose paid hosting service.

•••
I know for sure it is easier to get higher brand reconigtion starting off as a free host. My site is already on page 5 for the term "free cpanel hosting" and im getting about 300 uniques a day from it.

•••
^^^ Is it just me or my connection? Clicking on any of the links on Melgurt does not take me anywhere!

•••
the site is still under construction.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back