Dynadot

Free .fun domain at Wedos.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello all,
Wedos is the largest domain registrar in the Czech Republic. In September, it began offering nTLDs. They have many promotions focused on nTLDs. One of them is the .fun domain for free if you create a customer account.

Discount coupon: WEDOSFUN2
The maximum amount of use: 5 per customer, 1000 total.
Valid until: October 17, 2020
Order page: https://order.wedos.com/en/domain/order.html?step=1&tld=fun

It looks like the coupon has already been used 1000 times. If I find a new one, I'll write again.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
We've past the date of September 13

This is October 13, one month older.

•••
We've past the date of September 13

This is October 13, one month older.

I'm sorry my mistake. The coupon is of course valid until October 17. I fixed it in the post

Last edited:
•••
•••
WARNING! The domain will not be registered until the fees have been paid in full. Until then, the domain of the same name can be registered by any other interested party which meets all the requirements earlier. Therefore, if you're truly interested in a domain, make a payment as soon as possible.

what that mean i must paid or what ?

•••
This is a common information for the customer that the domain is not registered until the payment has been processed. Since the domain is free, you don't have to wait for payment.

•••
Registrar have free privacy protection or no ( I must register real account or fake) ?

•••
This company does not offer whois protection. It is necessary to use real data, otherwise, it is a violation of Terms and Conditions.

•••
Thanks for the information, I tried and registered some domains, but it appears that the coupon WEDOSFUN2 is no longer working .. Do you have another coupon

•••
The coupon was only for 1000 uses, so it probably ran out. I don't know of any other coupons for free domains now. If they release a new one, I'll write :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back