NameSilo

Free Expired Domain app (android only at the moment)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I created a free app to allow access to LatestDrops.com's database from mobile devices. It allows you to search for expired domains while on the move, get it and never miss another great domain!

Use it to find expired, pre-release and pending delete domain names. The data includes pre-release domains from SnapNames, NameJet, GoDaddy, Dynadot and Name.com

Some extra tools have been added:
  • Whois lookups
  • Punycode Converter
  • Appraisals
The app's search will soon be improved by adding some of the advanced search features found on LatestDrops.com (click on the plus (+) icon to the right of the search form)

Note: The appraisal tools were inspired by a couple interviews I saw on DomainSherpa, and like all automatic appraisals the valuations should be taken with a pinch of salt. Also the "Domain Name" field on the Generic Domain Appraisal is only there to get the domain's extension, so please don't complain that gs324gdke.com gives the same valuation as cars.com; what counts in this valuation is the extension, exact monthly searches and the cost per click... the domain's keywords are NOT taken into account as that needs to be done manually.

You can download the app from Google Play using either the QR code on my avatar or by following this link. I hope you enjoy using it and look forward to hearing your feedback/requests.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I tried to download but got a "your device isn't compatible with this version" error message in the google play store.

•••
What version of android do you have?

REQUIRES ANDROID:
2.3.3 and up

•••
•••
I will try and get it working for android 2.2 in next version.

•••
•••
Just installed the app. Very easy to use. Thanks for the great app.
Waiting for a filter option by Tld (.com, .net) on the search. And is Godaddy supported ? All the search results are from namejet, snapnames..

•••
I'm glad you like the app. Filtering options will soon be added.

Thank you for bringing this bug to my attention. Godaddy is normally supported, but at the moment I'm having a problem with their auction lists. I'll post here once the issue has been fixed.

•••
Godaddy listings are available again

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back