Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

(Free Download) Registry Optimizer

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

briguy

Guru In Remission!Top Member
Impact
60,911
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Be very careful with registry cleaners/optimizers. Not saying anything about this one, but many will remove keys that you actually need, others are simply scams to get you to buy something else, and others are nothing more than adware or viruses.
 
2
•••
Be very careful with registry cleaners/optimizers. Not saying anything about this one, but many will remove keys that you actually need, others are simply scams to get you to buy something else, and others are nothing more than adware or viruses.
Great tips...that the main reaon that I used this download..it is from Yahoo (a site that I trust) ..also another good tip (cause I learned a lesson the hard way) is that if I notice anything funky, I use "system restore" to a date that I know that my computer was running good at or as a last resort, use my factory "back up disc"!

Anyway that download also can be used on not only on Windows but Mac, Linux and mobile..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
@Briguy I don't think Yahoo owns that.

Anyway CCleaner allows you to take a backup of your registry before making any changes. So its trustful and easy to use too.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back