NameSilo

free domains ?

Located in General Domain Discussion, started by vcss15, Jul 10, 2016

Replies:
Views:

1. vcss15

vcss15 Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

is their any service, or something from where i can get few domains for free ? for few time or lifetime whatever ?

plz. do tell if u know.

thanks

vikas

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. FPForum

FPForum Top Contributor VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Most registrars don't offer free domains unless they're sub-domains. The one exception to that is hosting companies. Some of them will offer a free 1yr registration, but only if you purchase 1yr of web hosting.

You can find other members on this forum who have free domains to offer, you can view them here:
    https://www.namepros.com/forums/free-domain-names.290/

3. offersity

offersity Established Member

There was one back in 2000-2001 under the name domainsarefree.com. They affiliate of Netsol of some sort. Great service to register .com, .net & .org back in the day. I registered hundreds and let ones I wasn't able to sell expire.

these days, the ones that are almost free are mostly new tlds for the first year (check out domcomp.com to check rate).

4. redesignunit

redesignunit Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

yes you can get from .tk or .cc

5. ikhub

ikhub Top Contributor VIP

• Get a .tk, .gq, .ml, .ga or .cf domain from freenom.com (Reports of hidden conditions and instances of snatching the domain afterwards. Not recommended as you only have the privilege of using the domain but not the ownership)
    • As it appears you are from India, you can get a free .in or .co.in for the first year from https://www.zoho.com/india-bundle.html (You have to use their sitebuilder and cannot upload any custom files on the server. Will not have access to domain manger for one year)
    • If you have a whmcs license, you can get a .host domain free for the first year at http://whmcs.host/
    • Follow this thread (not sure if offer still exists contact @Kino Crooke ) and you can get a free .ink, .wiki or .design domain free for first year without any terms.
    • Keep an eye on this section of Namepros you may get a few free if you are lucky and prompt.
    I am not not associated with any of the above providers, but have used all of the listed services at least once.

6. Advaitaahomesale

Advaitaahomesale New Member

No such domains which the providers could feed us the free of cost, but the very least amount within the offer they can provide us. Cause such formalities not gonna place in their services.

7. Domain Lead Finder

Domain Lead Finder Established Member

I would never invest my time in something that is free. There has to be a catch, the service simply has to be lower than a paid alternative. Free ends up being more expensive than paid.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice