Dynadot

Free Domain w/ 3500 links in Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow, howd u find that! great domain, someone will reg that fast, i think, they might even give you some NP$

•••
:'( already gone !
It wasn't all that... it was only a PR3 if that makes anyone else feel better. :p

MarketLeap doesn't show any links :(

oh yeah this goes in the Expired forums

Last edited:
•••
Sorry, didn't know that forum existed. Will remember to post there next time.

MarketLeap? There system is probably out of date. You can look for yourself and see how many links google has too it. Just click the link in the original post.

Actually, I just did a SE Saturation on MarketLEap and they came up with 3550 just like the link in the first post. So they do have their s*** together.

Like ya said, doesn't matter, someone already snatched it up.:o

Last edited:
•••
its not worth more than 20$.

It may gain some typos

the actual domain was:
"kgtexnet.com.cn"

LOL

•••
Really? Where did you see that it is kgtexnet.com.cn instead of kgtexnet.com

•••
It didn't have any links from other sites according to Google:

link:www.kgtexnet.com
link:kgtexnet.com

It will probably be unindexed soon, so this is worthless.

•••
•••
Originally posted by URLHound
Sorry, didn't know that forum existed. Will remember to post there next time.

MarketLeap? There system is probably out of date. You can look for yourself and see how many links google has too it. Just click the link in the original post.

Actually, I just did a SE Saturation on MarketLEap and they came up with 3550 just like the link in the first post. So they do have their s*** together.

Like ya said, doesn't matter, someone already snatched it up.:o

are you using the www. prefix?

•••
No I did not add any host to the domain, just kgtexnet.com. When I look for SE saturation I want to see all hosts like reoprts.kgtexnet.com and www.kgtexnet.com and so on.

This really isn't the right place for this discussion. Is there a better forum for it?

•••
its $0.00
3,550 different pages of the same website were added to google. one can easily do it by using search engine submission software, which crawls and submits every page of the given domain.

•••
Link Pop shows 15 on Alexa and 0 on everything else. Google results with extension 3,670.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back