IT.COM

FREE Free Domain Name Thread!! Example: Diagnose-It.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I prefer to give away domains instead of letting them expire. Giving away domains is fun! BUT I am not going to chase you down to give them to you SO...if you see a name you like PM ME with the appropriate registrar push info immediately after you claim a name in the thread. The only rules I have is you can't claim consecutive names (yes I'll give away more than name so subscribe to this thread!)

First up:

Claimed!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Free domains are back! Double check rules in first post!

Next up:

CharmCollar.com @ godaddy, exp 10/28

•••
Edit: I totally hijacked this thread. Sorry about that!

•••
•••
•••
the change was initiated and cancelled before I could accept it,please reinitiate it

•••
I would like to claim JokerForum.com

•••
the change was initiated and cancelled before I could accept it,please reinitiate it

I would like to claim JokerForum.com

Joshny - the account change is still queued up as of now when I logged in to godaddy.

Mitch - godaddy says invalid userid

•••
Joshny - the account change is still queued up as of now when I logged in to godaddy.

Mitch - godaddy says invalid userid

Dont know what the problem is since I sent the correct info but check your pm and I will give you something else.

•••
Thanks nicedomains,
i look such kind of domain.

•••
Are there any still available?

•••
Free Poker Domain

Ooops posted in wrong area...Sorry

•••
great thread. late to the party.

subscribed :)

•••
•••
•••
Great Idea, most generous of you!
I'm subscribed

•••
I'm subscribing too! This is a Great, and very kind thing you're doing. :)

•••
•••
Looking forward for your next giveaway. Subscribed!

•••
I've subscribed for you givaway offer. You're too generous and I appreciate that you created this thread.

•••
•••
subcribe too,nice thread good job@the op

•••
•••
OK.... and we're back :!:

Next up - Diagnose-It.com (@ GoDaddy, expires soon). There are some end users for this one!! Good luck and make sure you read the rules in the first post if you are claiming a domain.

•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back