IT.COM

FREE Free Domain Name Thread!! Example: Diagnose-It.com

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I prefer to give away domains instead of letting them expire. Giving away domains is fun! BUT I am not going to chase you down to give them to you SO...if you see a name you like PM ME with the appropriate registrar push info immediately after you claim a name in the thread. The only rules I have is you can't claim consecutive names (yes I'll give away more than name so subscribe to this thread!)

First up:

Claimed!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
claimed,godaddy push info sent

•••
•••
•••
Onewiseguy got his info to me first... barely. Domain pushed. READ FIRST POST IF YOU ARE CLAIMING A NAME IN THIS THREAD!

BLOWING IT OUT TODAY - Next up: iLelo.com expires soon @ NameBright (PUSH ONLY, need same info as godaddy; username and email). According to domainnamesales.com ilelo.com had 84 visitors and 7 clicks this year!

•••
•••
•••
suscribed! i am waiting for my turn

•••
Next: Frolick.net @ namebright.com

•••
•••
•••
Read too fast- thought @ was 'and'...haha

•••
•••
•••
•••
I'm baaaack :)

.............................claimed

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
...................claimed~

Last edited:
•••
•••
next..... claimed

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
Next.... nttrtfg.net @ godaddy exp late oct

lol, it was an accidental registration...but need to clear it out before I can giveaway more. Hopefully someone wants it :ahhh:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back