Dynadot

Free Domain Appraisal Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice list you have there, very helpful!

•••
Impressive list, it's just that they are all worthless.

•••
Sadly, 99% of those are complete garbage.

•••
i just tested one of my cheap domains on valuation. got anywhere between $250 and $15000 in appraisal via some of this links provided. lol . feels good of course but... sorry.. garbage. the estibot.com is probably the most accurate (a.k.a. valuate.com, or opposite) and epik. The rest you can use when you just want to get into a better mood.

•••
Sedo take $50 per Appraisal but why these sites are offering for free Appraisal??

•••
•••
Epik and Estibot are good tools, you can also use Brand bucket or crowd source value opinions , most of the others on that list are pretty worthless though.

•••
Do add our FREE BulkValuator (fetches GD value in bulk) to the list :)

We are also launching our custom tailored product Value soon.

•••
•••
Adding PeerIdeas.com to the list. Unlike the others it’s not automated, but driven by the domainer community.

•••
Adding to the list. Unlike the others it’s not automated, but driven by the domainer community.

Brand new site that you run. Why are you acting like it's some site you discovered?

•••
Brand new site that you run. Why are you acting like it's some site you discovered?
I never pretended it wasn’t. Just adding it to an 8 year old thread for those who stumble upon it.

•••
Anyone who subscribed to the thread will get notification now even years later, not exactly "stumbling." Anyway, you might serve yourself better by telling everyone it's brand new (based on your social media)

•••
Anyone who subscribed to the thread will get notification now even years later, not exactly "stumbling." Anyway, you might serve yourself better by telling everyone it's brand new (based on your social media)
Okay, for everyone stumbling upon this thread, as well as for those who posted to this thread in the past and are now receiving a notification about it, please be aware that PeerIdeas.com is a brand new website, and I created it.

Oh, and it’s free to use. You just need to vote on other people’s domains before you can post your own. 😁

•••
Okay, for everyone stumbling upon this thread, as well as for those who posted to this thread in the past and are now receiving a notification about it, please be aware that PeerIdeas.com is a brand new website, and I created it.

Oh, and it’s free to use. You just need to vote on other people’s domains before you can post your own. 😁

"Other people's domains." Do you mean domains other people submitted or the one's they "own"? Thanks.

•••
"Other people's domains." Do you mean domains other people submitted or the one's they "own"? Thanks.
You can only submit domains you own.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
It valued several of my domains at 2k or more so I already love it ;)

•••
Sadly, 99% of those are complete garbage.
guess why feels like 99% of them are defunct.

2nd to last one is an afternic “for sale” page.
And still the matter what became of valuate?

Amazingly, last one is still functional;

Namepros.com is worth

$314.74K. Nice! I dont know why, feel accurate
Namepros also has 7654 alexa rank; last link;
I added last link; they withstood test of time lol. Thanks again for revive thread, @Deven Patel. Wish Alter, well. Ditto, for l PeerIdeas.com guy. Peerideas.com, looks professionally designed— Dont care if you own it; Talk to me in 13 yrs. Dont understand why hate for Peerideas :xf.frown:Good luck, mate!

Samer

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for this informative list

•••
Know this is an old list, and many dont love the services for values they spit out, but this is pretty up to date.

www.dnsworth.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back