Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Free CPanel Host??

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Coolprogram

Established Member
Impact
7
Hey guys,
I am looking for a free CPanel host, or a host that has free PHP and MySQL hosting. I will keep looking, but if you no any hosts such as this, please post here or PM me.
(Post for Host works too)
Thanks A lot,
-CP
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Have a look at 110mb.com. It i one ofthe most popular
 
0
•••
0
•••
For a personal site, yeah, you can save some cash with a free cpanel host, but if you do your real business site, you'd better have an affordable, paid, reliable quality cpanel host.

Best wishes.
 
0
•••
Coolprogram said:
Hey guys,
I am looking for a free CPanel host, or a host that has free PHP and MySQL hosting. I will keep looking, but if you no any hosts such as this, please post here or PM me.
(Post for Host works too)
Thanks A lot,
-CP

I am currently working on a Post for Host website... It is currently in development however in the mean time before it's launch, I could host you for free.

Let me know if your interested,

Mike
 
0
•••
0
•••
I'm with astahost for my personal site...they're post2host and (so far) extremely reliable. Time will tell how well they scale to meet the demands of lots of new users.
 
0
•••
I would definitely recommend freehostia.com. In my opinion it's the best free host. It has all what you need and no any ads / banners / forum posting / nothing! You can host up to 2 domains and 6 subdomains with them.
 
0
•••
Agree with someones post above - visit FWS - there are many representatives from companies providing free hoating packages.
 
0
•••
freewebspace is good, I find hosts there too
 
0
•••
Have a look at Hostbidder.
 
0
•••
pm sent about free cpanel hosting with no ad's
 
0
•••
freehostia.com

The dont have a cpanel i think...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back