NameSilo

[Request] Free hosting needed

Located in Web Hosting Discussion, started by Ringr, Dec 12, 2004

Replies:
Views:

1. Ringr

Ringr VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

Hey Guys,

I know this sounds a bit tarded, but I am wondering if anyone might be a host and could offer me some free hosting or if you are a host (or know of any) that are giving out a limited time free offer type thing, if you could let me know.

I have a .Com that I have had for a while and recently a friend and I decided to develope it. We're nearly ready but we haven't got any hosting. It is going to be a small personal-portal like site (something sort of like Unsticky.net).

We need about 100mb of space and 5gb of bandwidth monthly (I doubt we will really use all of it as its more of a personal type site) PHP, MySQL and Cpanel (most hosts automatically have these despite the account type).

If you are a host and could offer my friend and I this it would be really appreciated, or if you could link me up with a host giving a limited-time-offer free hosting type deal right now.

Really (more than you could ever know) Appreciated,
    Thank you :)
    -Andy

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. redhippo

redhippo VIP Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

PM me for further details

3. 1rrr1

1rrr1 Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

PM me and i will work something out

4. AbsolutelyFreeWeb

AbsolutelyFreeWeb Established Member ★★★★★★★★★★

Hello, we have a free hosting forum where you can find a free host and interact with other free hosting users http://community.finexe.com

Finexe is not providing free hosting. But if you are a good advertiser you can get quality hosting with the affiliation program. A few customers a month and its free for you.

http://www.finexe.com/hosting

It's worth the hassle you would have with free hosts

5. Tippy

Tippy Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If the above offers dont work out, let me know :)

Mike

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
NameWorth
  1. NamePros uses cookies and similar technologies. By using this site, you are agreeing to our privacy policy, terms, and use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice