Dynadot

Free concept feedback website

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

I just launched a new site, www.ConceptFeedback.com, and would like to get some feedback of my own.

1. Would you use it?
2. What do you think of the layout and design?
3. Any suggestions on how to make it better?

Thanks!!
Andrew

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Really nice design !!!!! I like web-2.0 very much. Your site looks very professionally :)

•••
Logo is great. Fav icon is great. Over all design is great!

The design gives me a good web 2.0ish feeling and reminds me of many review and showcase sites. You did really well with the color combination, and the graphics are smooth.

There are css errors:
W3C CSS Validator results for http://www.conceptfeedback.com/ (CSS level 2.1)

The xhtml passed. However, you still might want to check the css and xhtml on other pages of the site to make sure everything is validating.

Ok, all the sub-pages look good too. Now, we do not register on websites to review the backend, but if you do want us to review the backend then you could create a temporary login for NamePros Web Design Team members. That way we can give you a good review of the back end too ;)

It seems the site is social and I love it! I would surely use the service if I were in the need for feedback on a website or design concept.

Let me give you feedback for your website concept -- Awesome idea! A++ ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back