NameSilo

Free ccTLD

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
"Domain registrations under NP CCTLD is free of cost.
Domains are registered on a first-come-first-serve basis but terms and conditions apply.
Domains can be registered under the following secondary NP domains:
COM.NP, ORG.NP, EDU.NP NET.NP, GOV.NP and MIL.NP
Check the availability of the domain/s.
Read the "Terms and Conditions" carefully.
Submit the registration template with all the required information.
You could consult your service provider for technical information in the template.
Review the information for accuracy before submitting.
For official requests, a letter on the company/organization's letter-head AND a copy of company/organization registration certificate issued by the respective government bodies must be submitted by post or fax to the Hostmaster.
For personal requests, a copy of the applicant's citizenship certificate must be submitted by post or fax in order to verify the authenticity of the applicant as only Nepalese citizens are entitled to register personal domains.
The requests are processed as soon as we receive all of the required credentials mentioned in Steps 3 & 5. We also update the domain database as soon as the request is processed which declares that the domain has been taken by the applicant.
It may take a working day to get your domain/s registered or modified. Though it may take longer sometimes depending on the number of pending requests.
"

http://www.mos.com.np/

Just thought I would share that... safenames charges 150$ for .com.np I noticed ;)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow! free NamePros domains!

•••
•••
•••
I am not sure this is as good as it sounds

•••
Originally posted by d0mainguru
I am not sure this is as good as it sounds

agree, but it dont sound so good ;)

But .NP is pretty cool :)

•••
•••
Wow Great!

Thanks a lot

Can you Push domains tho ?

•••
*sigh*

Nobody really read it... you must be a citizen of Nepal to use it. Just like to own land in Nepal you must be Nepali ;)

Just seeing how many people (if any) would catch the little things hidden in the text....

•••
:lol: You have to always read the fine print :D

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back