Dynadot

Free Advertising: Add your Links Here

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
site doesnt work for me

•••
I apologise for it, my hosting provider has been acting up of late. I need to locate a new one for more reliable service for myself and my clients. Please try the link shortly.

•••
Link is up again and I have added all the submitted links except one.

To the gentleman who posted the link for "ludicrously pathethic", I would invite you to kindly resubmit the link. You must have been so proud of, and excited about, your site that you actually forgot to include the link! I believe that your link could prove useful too. Thanks for taking the time to post something. :bah:

•••
nice.. will add a link when i got my site finished:)

•••
Added a couple links thanks.

•••
All links added to the database, thanks. Now I got to go work on a banner. :)

•••
•••
thanks, me added one too ;OP

•••
All I get is this when I visit the site, Doc.

"Table 'geppetto_link1.dd_banners' doesn't exist"

Tnx.

•••
yep when i visit i get
Code:
Table 'geppetto_link1.dd_banners' doesn't exist

having a bit of bad luck with it ?

•••
I get the same thing

"Table 'geppetto_link1.dd_banners' doesn't exist"

•••
Yeap, I am in the process of a server move. Will be up in a while. I will return to update this thread, thanks.

•••
Database is up again and ready to accept new listings. All listings submitted prior to May 4 have been added. This means that some, including these, have failed to be added to the database:

1-Now Design
AlienBrain
LoanShark
Geetha

All are welcome to submit/re-submit links. Thanks.

PS. I will be gone on a fishing trip from tomorrow until the end of the month, so links may be added a bit later

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back