NameSilo

domain Four new technology domains...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jehnidiah

VIP Member
Impact
18
Five new technology domains...

Heya,

There is a new, and very highly hyped, technology out right now called Blu-ray. It is being put into HP's new PCs, by Sony, and by just about everyone else. Many slashdot articles have been up about it, including one today: http://slashdot.org/articles/04/11/19/1631209.shtml?tid=173&tid=198

It's basically a brand new technology for DVDs. "[HP] will start selling PCs equipped with Blu-ray Disc drives in late 2005. An optical disc technology, Blu-ray Disc is poised to replace current DVD technology and become the next standard for personal computing data storage and viewing high-definition movies. More than 70 of the world's leading technology and entertainment companies have committed to the Blu-ray Disc format." Even Playstation is going to put them into their PS3s, and some select PS2 models.

So, my five domains that I'd like to have appraised, please, are:

www.bluraydiscdrives.com
www.blu-raydiscdrives.com
www.bluraydiscdrive.com
www.blu-raydiscdrive.com
www.blu-raydiscplayer.com

Let me know what you all think. :) Thanks.


edit: Updated to five domains :)
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Difficult to appraise.
Let them stay at sedo, do your search engine submission, see result in a few months. Could be HOT!
:wave:
 
0
•••
I wonder how betaformattapes.com might have faired way back when, lol? Or even eighttracktapes.com.. but these are good for speculation which is what we're all about.. too early to tell otherwise. Many are not yet familiar with this new tech.
 
0
•••
Thanks guys.

Anyone else have any input?
 
0
•••
Not sure really.. I'd say reg fee - Mid XX :wave:
 
0
•••
Trademarked. I don't think they will let them be used.
 
0
•••
It's not trademarked, though. I search uspto and it did not come up with anything at all.
 
0
•••
These kind of domain takes time to be popular. Right now I only see it as a reg fee - low $xx. It might worth more if this new tech becomes popular. :)
 
0
•••
Excellent, thank you for your input folks. :) I hope that this stuff gets as big as it looks like it's going to. :-D
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back