Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Four LLLL.com's.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

maveric

Established Member
Impact
2
There aren't many LLLL.com's left that don't have "bad letters" in them. I figured I'd go ahead and reg some while they're still out there... Anyway, here's what I got:

rkih.com
kfeh.com
oikh.com
iknh.com

I figured even if they only sell for $10 (are they even worth that yet) I'll still make profit.... what do you guys think? How about down the line? Maybe even a year from now, what do the think the value of LLLL.com's without "bad letters" will be if I just sit on them/park them?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
*bumb*
 
0
•••
personally, I think K constitutes as a bad letter. But I recently sold a LLLL with 3 bad letters for $10, so I'm sure you can find a buyer somewhere :)
 
0
•••
The problem is that with LLLL.com's there are just so many of them. And Unless those letters are strong together in nice pronounceable ways or even can mean something - I think a lot of new domainers are putting too much stock into LLLL.com hoping they will be as valuable as LLL.com's

The truth is - dont pick these ones up - dont waste your time / money - consider end-user potential, dont buy them solely because they are LLLL.com's.

Besides that - good luck.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back