Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Looking for a few appraisals

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizzi

Established Member
Impact
1
Looking for a few appraisals. Four LLLL.com's

I recently bought 4 domains. After doing some reading here I am under the impression that LLLL.com domains may be worth something. I don't expect these to be worth TOO much because they aren't exactly pronouncable. Let me know what you think please, I was thinking low to mid $XX myself.

hvkq.com
ijqy.com
iljq.com
utzq.com
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$8,$8,$8,$8... Good Luck!
 
0
•••
Reg fee or less; people are letting this quality of LLLL drop like crazy lately. They're full of poor quality letters (q,z,y,j,v, etc)
Welcome to the forum... don't spend too much of your drinking money on these kinds of LLLL :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back