IT.COM

information Four excellent top-level domains (TLDs) are on the horizon.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arjun Oli

AntiFiat.comTop Member
Impact
Google plans to roll out a pair of fresh top-level domains (TLDs): .MEME and .ING. Nevertheless, the .ING TLD offers greater opportunities for crafting domain names associated with hacks. Furthermore, two separate registries are currently working on the introduction of .Music and .Box TLDs.

https://tld-list.com/launch-schedule

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't know how google manage .ing but for sure i am not go on this extensions
Maybe google don't know the mastodon in insurance & banking ING :xf.wink:
The ING Group is a Dutch multinational banking and financial services corporation headquartered in Amsterdam
Total assets: 967.8 billion EUR (2022)
:xf.wink:

Last edited:
•••
Well, thanks for sharing. Let's see how it goes, anyways...

Last edited:
•••
Go.ING
Be.ING
Runn.ING
Work.ING
Play.ING
Swimm.ING
Laugh.ING
Cook.ING

Ready for launch day!:xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Go.ING
Be.ING
Runn.ING
Work.ING
Play.ING
Swimm.ING
Laugh.ING
Cook.ING

Ready for launch day!:xf.cool:
Do you think .ING domains will have value, in the future?

•••
Do you think .ING domains will have value, in the future?
Yeah, maybe? Google's track record with promoting their TLDs isn't exactly stellar. They recently rolled out .Nexus, .DAD, and ESQ. not too long ago. Didn't see much hype around those. Without a proper push, I think only the top keywords will really get traction with .ING.

•••
Yeah, maybe? Google's track record with promoting their TLDs isn't exactly stellar. They recently rolled out .Nexus, .DAD, and ESQ. not too long ago. Didn't see much hype around those. Without a proper push, I think only the top keywords will really get traction with .ING.
Yeah, I see. Let's make free pre-purchases of .ING domains, in order not to miss them when they're available for registration.

Let's hope to make millions of bucks, actually. :xf.laugh:

•••
•••
BETT.ing :xf.love: - possibly worth more than the regg. fee.

This is mine guys. Let me hand-register it, please :)

•••
•••
ahh Release day. The Renewal premium is still TOO high for most names.

Last edited:
•••
ahh Release day. The Renewal premium is still TOO high for most names.

You seem surprised. It's "normal" with these new registries. Everything worth taking is already taken - by the registry - and being sold to end users. That's why I call them domainer-registries. Anyway domain.ing is blocked for registration and the rest is pretty bor.ing. Waste of time to even check.

Last edited:
•••
You seem surprised. It's "normal" with these new registries. Everything worth taking is already taken - by the registry - and being sold to end users. That's why I call them domainer-registries. Anyway domain.ing is blocked for registration and the rest is pretty bor.ing. Waste of time to even check.
Very. Google Registry releases are usually not this bad. I understand the up charge for Travel.ing, record.ing, book.ing and such. This time even Longer dictionary ( non-commercial) words were $XXX or $X,XXX. I like Google's releases in the past but had to resort to misspells or Two-words with this one.(n)

Last edited:
•••
Renewal fees for premium .ing's are the same as reg fees?
Upd: they're the same, sheesh🙄

Last edited:
•••
Very. Google Registry releases are usually not this bad. I understand the up charge for Travel.ing, record.ing, book.ing and such. This time even Longer dictionary ( non-commercial) words were $XXX or $X,XXX. I like Google's releases in the past but had to resort to misspells or Two-words with this one.(n)

You "understand" book.ing for $300k/year? You're very understanding. :D
I'm more old-fashioned I'm afraid. ;)

•••
Renewal fees for premium .ing's are the same as reg fees?
Upd: they're the same, sheesh🙄

Yeah, if they at least sold the domains for a one-time fee and then charge normal renewals, it would be "just" replacing domainers. But the premium renewals are absolutely the worst. It's more like replacing racketeers.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back