Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Forum terms?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Ringr

VIP Member
Impact
45
Hey Guys,

Well this kind of goes under "website concepts". Anyways, I was just wondering what the different terms for a "forum" might be.

So far the ones I can think of are:
  • Forum
  • Forums
  • Board
  • Boards
  • Talk
  • Discussion

Are there any other commonly used words that generally mean the same as "forum"? I tried the thesaurus, but since it is non-human it didn't give me the best answers, at least not the ones I was looking for.

Thanks in advance,
Andy M.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
somtimes might see them referred to as - bb
 
0
•••
not exact thing you are looking for but these words are also used by forums/communities

community
pros
chat
point
site
 
0
•••
community site
online community
 
0
•••
a couple of others:

bulletin board
message board

I wouldn't use these myself. "Forum" is short and simple. "Community" probably carries the most positive connotation.
 
0
•••
"speak"
"gossip"
"yak"

ST
 
0
•••
Thanks guys, you've all really helped me a lot! :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back