Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Forum slow or me?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Broker

VIP Member
Impact
61
The past few days I have noticed much longer load times here at namepros along with two "server busy, check back later"

Anyone experience similiar or is my comcast sucking again?

thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just you. :)

Although the "server busy" message is when RJ is backing up the server. Takes about 5 minutes, if I remember correctly.
 
0
•••
Dang .MOBI's! :yell: :guilty:

:notme:
 
0
•••
Hmmm........... o.k thanks. Guess I need to do a little more maintence here.

Thanks again!
 
0
•••
Comcast is the best option where I live, verizon hasnt made it to our area yet. Alot of politics involved there as verizon is in the neighborhood up the street but not south of there. I guess the old internet tube is a little clogged lately. High speed has turned to medium speed at my house lately :(
 
0
•••
blazing fast here as always
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back