Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Forum posting and blog commenting!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scott1995

Established Member
Impact
1
Hello everyone, I'm offering you here my service as a forum poster (and blog commenter). If you need to see reviews of my happy customers, just read the thread on DP: http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?p=10292564 Current packages are:
Forum Packages
General Package:
10 forum posts
1 thread
$0.99

Forum Thread Package:
5 threads
$0.75

Forum Post Package:
8 posts
$0.75

Blog Commenting Packages
Blog Comment Package:
7 comments
$0.99
​

Payment through Paypal (if allowed here), or if else just NP$. Thank you and have a great day :D
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
scott1995 said:
General Package:
10 forum posts
1 thread
$0.99
Could it be said that 100 posts with 10 threads is 9.90?
 
0
•••
Ok, update. I'll offer a free forum thread package to the next person who replies here :D
Also, not accepting regular paypal payments anymore, just NP$, just gotten scammed to much on DP
 
0
•••
scott1995 said:
Ok, update. I'll offer a free forum thread package to the next person who replies here :D
Also, not accepting regular paypal payments anymore, just NP$, just gotten scammed to much on DP

sold if nobody else is going to take you up

www.newsforum.com
 
0
•••
guile said:
sold if nobody else is going to take you up

www.newsforum.com
Ok, I have just finished your 5 free threads :D
If you want to, you could write a testimonial here if you wish, not needed though. Also, sorry if I'm new to the rules, do we still trade itrader or not, since I gave you a free copy of my service?
 
0
•••
Can you do a sample on my forum so that i can check...
sample thread and posts
will also leave a review here....
and if its good... i would like to have a package of forum

as for blog commenting goes... whats the deal with that... you search niche specific sites and make ur blog comments???
 
0
•••
anuj291 said:
Can you do a sample on my forum so that i can check...
sample thread and posts
will also leave a review here....
and if its good... i would like to have a package of forum

as for blog commenting goes... whats the deal with that... you search niche specific sites and make ur blog comments???
hello, I don't think a sample is really necessary, since there are already a number of happy reviews on Digital Point.
Also, blog commenting, I just comment on your blog, make it look like there is more active readers etc.
 
0
•••
scott1995 said:
hello, I don't think a sample is really necessary, since there are already a number of happy reviews on Digital Point.
Also, blog commenting, I just comment on your blog, make it look like there is more active readers etc.

And i dont think this is digital point!!!!

anyways wll let you know
 
0
•••
anuj291 said:
And i dont think this is digital point!!!!
I know, I just posted the thread URL that was on DP here since I had around 3ish reviews on there, not trying to piss anyone off or have them go on DP lol.
 
0
•••
Sent you a PM.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back