Forum header

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

benc811

Established Member
Impact
4
I want to redo the whole top of this page http://www.annoytheworld.com/forums/ I dont realy mind how but I would like more images and for everything to fit better. I want all of it redone including the buttons I am willing to pay up to $20 for the job. I dont have very big budget. If you are interested please pm me. Here is a rough draft og what i wouold like.

rough.bmp
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back