WTB A website Header And a logo

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Andy

Established Member
Impact
13
I want to buy a website header to replace the one on my current website.
www.giftspectrum.com/store I'm open to suggestions to what will look best. I'm thinking have a similar thing as I already have but have a Custom Clip art image of A 3d Gift poping out of the page instead of a laptop and the sites name put in and the slogon put in. I'm thinking this job should be paid 15$ but I'm oppen to paying more depending on how much I like the template.Please post examples here. I need this header and logo within 24 hours. But I dont want it rushed I want it to look nice so please only post here if you have time to do a nice job. And have a good portfolio.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back