Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Forum Admin And Developer Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

papa_face

Established Member
Impact
2
Hello,
Not entirely sure if this is in the correct section.
I am seeking an admin for my site http://www.devnerds.com /org /net.
The site consists solely of a forum at the moment and is fairly active.
Currently the forum has not had much advertising or promotion work done on it, primarily because I do not have any free cash to invest into it at the moment (This will hopefully change in the next few weeks).
I plan to develop "DN" into a fully functional Development haven for Developers.
For all of this to be made possible I need help. The admin that will be chosen will receive 50% of any future profits that DN makes (including all banner advertisements etc). I need someone that is skilled in coding (php is a must) and devoted to such a project. A forum admin had to leave recently because other business commitments grew, and they basically didn’t have time to contribute to DN any further.
If anyone is interested in such a position let me know, either by posting here or pming me.

Thanks.
I look forward to hearing from you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hello,
I have had a few highly skilled applicants so far. If you would be interested in this position. Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back