Dynadot

discuss What is a Admin contact verification code? GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,I am selling a domain name that is in my Godaddy account forwarding it to bluehosting. I need to find the admin contact verification code that is associated with my DN. Where can I find the Admin Contact Verification Code in my Godaddy account?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you're talking about the authorization code, log into your account. Click on domains, from the list click on the domain you want to transfer.

Scroll to the bottom in settings and you will see email my code.

•••
If you're talking about the authorization code, log into your account. Click on domains, from the list click on the domain you want to transfer.

Scroll to the bottom in settings and you will see email my code.

Nope,not talking about that. I had to send the EPP Authorization code first. Now I need to send the Admin contact verification code,and I have no idea where to find it.

•••
Not sure then, the only verification code I have at GoDaddy is my Admin pin code. Give them a call they will help you out...

•••
Bluehost sends a verification code via registrant email if transfering to them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back