IT.COM

domain FortniteMobile.com, MobileFortnite.com - Appraisal Request

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Connect Names

Impact
Hi Name Pros Community,

I'm a hardcore gamer and not long ago I registered FortniteMobile.com and MobileFortnite.com since this this video game had a clear future. In case you haven't heard of Fortnite, it took the world by storm recently when the rapper Drake played with a streamer named Ninja and over 600,000 people watched on the platform Twitch.tv.

The streamer Ninja then went on CNBC and explained how he makes $500,000 a month playing Fortnite. The game recently announced a mobile version and the traction has been insane.

I published a quick Wordpress website and I'm capturing 100k views per week from SEO traffic.

Please let me know your thoughts!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
forward that domain to that wordpress blog of yours and brand the name.
It will be worth much more after that. As of now, it looks only a normal name to me.
Although someone else might be able to appraise it better.

•••
and brand the name.

Brand the name? It's already trademarked. It's just a matter of time when they terminate his website.

Last edited:
•••
Probably unsellable. Epic Games can seize the domain any moment they want.

•••
TM issue. The explanation for why you registered the domain just proves that further.

Brad

•••
Yeah unfortunately that TM issue is looming over these names.

On the other hand NICE foresight! How could they miss domains like that? Hustlin Harry says "I would offer the names to Epic for some V-Bucks." Just a thought...

•••
I am completely unfamiliar about the name, however, fortnite usually refers to a 2 week period. I’m not seeing how this fits together.

•••
I am completely unfamiliar about the name, however, fortnite usually refers to a 2 week period. I’m not seeing how this fits together.

Fortnite is a very, very popular PC game with millions of players every day. There are releasing fornite mobile soon and the trademark is owned by Epic Games.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back