domainhacks-931385 Established Member ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 113 Apr 27, 2012 1K views 4 replies #1 Estibot says $3,700, is that accurate?
Robin Along with BatMan..VIP Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 182 Apr 30, 2012 #2 Estibot is a bot so it can't be true. It just gives rough estimate. Check keyword searches and cpc for this keyword. It will give you better insight. Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Estibot is a bot so it can't be true. It just gives rough estimate. Check keyword searches and cpc for this keyword. It will give you better insight. Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
Ben42 VIP Member VIP Trusted Contest Holder ★ 20 ★ Impact 311 May 31, 2012 #4 3700 maybe to a reseller in a quick I have to pay the rent deal. End user this is a 5 figure domain if I've ever seen one.
3700 maybe to a reseller in a quick I have to pay the rent deal. End user this is a 5 figure domain if I've ever seen one.