domain ForLease.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainhacks-931385

Established Member
Impact
113
Estibot says $3,700, is that accurate?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Estibot is a bot so it can't be true. It just gives rough estimate. Check keyword searches and cpc for this keyword.
It will give you better insight.

Sent from my BlackBerry Runtime for Android Apps using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
 
0
•••
I would say closer to $13,700..
 
0
•••
3700 maybe to a reseller in a quick I have to pay the rent deal. End user this is a 5 figure domain if I've ever seen one.
 
0
•••
is forlease.com for sale?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back