domain forHumanity.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal2

Top Member
Impact
Am looking to develop this domain with some other people, and want to put a fair end user price on it, as part of my investment to the enterprise. It'll be used as an umbrella domain for a # of projects that are 'for humanity' related.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well... I don't know but I like the domain... If you are looking to develop it for some humanity purpose... It's great

•••
Incomplete phrases do not make very good brands.

Even if you try to make it a website with subdomains completing the phrase,
I would say save your efforts, and if you really want to make that website,
choosing a better premium name would give you much more branding.

•••
Nice name. It's not incomplete. It's short and to the point. Good luck with it.

Note: Change it to ForHumanity.com

Last edited:
•••
Wholesale under $50,000
Retail under $1,000,000

could be more depending on what becomes of it

•••
Incomplete phrases do not make very good brands.

Even if you try to make it a website with subdomains completing the phrase,
I would say save your efforts, and if you really want to make that website,
choosing a better premium name would give you much more branding.

Says the guy who goes by andNames. : ) ; )

ForHumanity (Thanks, kite) is registered in over 10 other extensions, so it seems an acceptable enough phrase to some others, as is.

But you could have a point when it comes to some people not liking it, like yourself. I appreciate the thoughts, and will keep it in mind as it gets developed.

As an fyi, development could go something like:

3D Shelters | from ForHumanity.com

•••
Says the guy who goes by andNames. : ) ; )

ForHumanity (Thanks, kite) is registered in over 10 other extensions, so it seems an acceptable enough phrase to some others, as is.

But you could have a point when it comes to some people not liking it, like yourself. I appreciate the thoughts, and will keep it in mind as it gets developed.

As an fyi, development could go something like:

3D Shelters | from ForHumanity.com
Yes, I am regretting my own company name. Lessons learned when I tried to sell several other such names.

Maybe ForHumanity is a thing and has a recognition as a phrase itself which I am not aware of.

Disadvantages of being non-native domainer.

•••
Yes, I am regretting my own company name. Lessons learned when I tried to sell several other such names.

Maybe ForHumanity is a thing and has a recognition as a phrase itself which I am not aware of.

Disadvantages of being non-native domainer.

It's a very good marketing name/ brand name for any humanitarian venture.

I'd probably ask $15k and sell above $6500 retail. Wholesale $450 to $1250.

•••
It's a very good marketing name/ brand name for any humanitarian venture.

Nice thing about it being the .com is that it can be used for profit, non-profit, not-so-much-for-profit humanitarian ventures. An online platform for creating, developing, supporting 'for humanity' initiatives is how it's especially being considered for use.

•••
Hi

the perceived meaning is nice
but a name like that deserves .org, which btw has a gd holding page

imo...

•••
Hi

the perceived meaning is nice
but a name like that deserves .org, which btw has a gd holding page

imo...

I'd agree about the .org, if carrying on as a non-profit was the direction. With the .com, can easier market a combination of for-profit, not-for-profit, and anything in-between projects, if using one extension only - all with a 'for humanity' focus. I'm happier having the .com than the .org to work with, because of that.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back