Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamsra

Top Member
Impact
Forex.science

Looking forward to hear from your experiences pros.

Thanks.

Attachments

• forex.png
    forex.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Fx.jpg
    Fx.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 43
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Up for more appraisals.

Taking offers for it in pm. Thanks

•••
There a never ending need for forex software programming. This would seem to be a nice name for a person or company. But too soon to come up with a number. forex.net sold for 'only' $5k recently. Good Luck

•••
I'm not one to put values on domains, because there is no formula or a rhyme or reason, its all hype. But I REALLLLLY like this. Its potentially a great brand. I would develop and sit a year or 2.

•••
There are a ton of .com domains with the keyword "forex" in them. Which makes this one more unique. If someone confuses it with anything else, they probably cant invest in forex anyways. .com is king, but but I can't think of a better word play in the industry in .com.... it's definitely better than forexscience.com.... develop this pebble into a rock.

•••
There a never ending need for forex software programming. This would seem to be a nice name for a person or company. But too soon to come up with a number. forex.net sold for 'only' $5k recently. Good Luck

Thoughtful appraisal on Forex related names. If Forex.net sold on 5k recently, that must be really sold too cheap.

Thanks a lot for your good wishes.

•••
I'm not one to put values on domains, because there is no formula or a rhyme or reason, its all hype. But I REALLLLLY like this. Its potentially a great brand. I would develop and sit a year or 2.
There are a ton of .com domains with the keyword "forex" in them. Which makes this one more unique. If someone confuses it with anything else, they probably cant invest in forex anyways. .com is king, but but I can't think of a better word play in the industry in .com.... it's definitely better than forexscience.com.... develop this pebble into a rock.

Many thanks for liking the name (you can obviously PM your offer for it).

I also agree that developing it into a website will be more beneficial, still I haven't finalized to develop it.

Thanks a lot for the brief appraisal!

•••
More appraisals are welcome!

•••
Had received bids for forex4.me in $X,XXX, just to give you an indication.

•••
Had received bids for forex4.me in $X,XXX, just to give you an indication.

Great knowledge. Thank you very much for sharing.

•••
•••
Is Forex still alive?

I think, it is and ll be. Though, every field/business may face ups and downs but such a huge profitable market cannot die just because of few dark happenings.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back