Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aamsra

Top Member
Impact
Forex.science

Looking forward to hear from your experiences pros.

Thanks.

Attachments

• forex.png
    forex.png
    24.1 KB · Views: 48
  • Fx.jpg
    Fx.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 42
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Forex is one of the most rewarding business, anyone here doing forex trading? in addition to domain trading? what you think about Forex.science based on your experience?

•••
Yes, I'm doing forex and stock trading more than 3 years. I think it's suitable if you develop it for forex beginner information, trading strategy and sharing knowledge. Forum will be good also. The point is, you need to really know deeply about forex.

•••
Thanks Nanda for sharing your thoughts. It's good to know that you're in Forex trading too and I agree with you if this domain is developed, it ll be more appealing.

How would you appraise it in terms of price?

Last edited:
•••
In my opinion, the price range will be low $xxxx. Im not appraiser. But you better develop it. Forex is huge market compared with domain niche. Like comparing Mountain with an Ant. More than $5 Trillion/day is not joking (2010 survey).

Last edited:
•••
Thank you for your approximate appraisal.

Looking forward for more appraisals from pros..

•••
The domain is good but isn't it a TM? If it is not then I congratulate you for getting it :) . I couldn't find many .science sales and only found one on Namebio that was sold for $3000 but I have to say if there is no TM issue, you will definitely get good money for this domain.

Based on the niche and its popularity, mid $xxx- high $xxxx would be acceptable at the time being :)

•••
Thanks for your useful appraisal Abdullah!

It is both a trademark and also used as just a name as above sales reveal (attached images). And yeah, .science is a new ext and I only got it because, kw "forex" isn't new at all :) and if it is available in any ext to reg, I think, it can be a big investment or at least a truly profitable deal.

•••
Any more pros views on "Forex.science"?

•••
Useful views are always encouraging and encouraged. Looking for such views from other pros too on Forex.science.

•••
Any more Forex traders or domain traders with knowledge on "Forex" names?

•••
Looking forward for more pros appraisals.

•••
Forex.science looking for more appraisals

•••
Looks like very less people are interested in Forex here..?

•••
This looks like a really nice score u have their mate.

I have also grabbed a few forex domains :) But they are 2 words forex domains so not as good as your 1 word domain.

Have u checked on SEDO what their "suggested" price is?

•••
Thanks a lot deez007,for sharing your valuable thoughts.

I didn't happen to check SEDO yet but I checked through NameBio for similar sales and images are attached above for that.

If you've any further analysis regarding it, you're welcome to share it.

Thank you!

•••
Anybody else interested in Forex?

•••
Wonder, if any more forex enthusiastic domainers appraise Forex.science.

•••
•••
i have been in forex for 5 years and i really cant believe what i am reading here some people here say that forex is a trademark??!

any way i think this domain is good and makes sense.. forex.science such as forexscience.com its abrandable... it is not as good as forex.co or forex.io or forexaction.com..as i think it cant be used by forex broker because the extension .science doesn't fit in my opinion..but its still good for big forex courses sites or a good forex forum like the famous site forexfactory.com...so goodluck

•••
Thank you domainsg for your valuable thoughts.

How will you appraise it in terms of price?

•••
i cant say exact price but i know its good domain maybe high xxx to xxxx to the right enduser

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back