Watch

Sudiono Muji

Established Member
Impact
Your opinion with this domain :)

I feel it has a zero value :D :D

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My concerns with .accountants domains and the future of this TLD:
1) .accountants is an unknown TLD with only about 1500 registrations.
2) It is easy to mix up with the .accountant TLD. It is more or less a must for end-users to own the same domain in both TLD's.
3) While it's cheap to register an .accountants domain the renewal fee is typical $70-100. This will scare most resellers away.

•••
Thank you for your opinion :)

•••
Is there such a thing as forex accountants ? I doubt, forexaccountants.com is available...

•••
Is there such a thing as forex accountants ? I doubt, forexaccountants.com is available...

Exactly! I think you have wasted some money. Make sure that the keyword match with the extension.

Poker.game is a good combo. Poker.cleaning is a bad combo.
Carpet.game is a bad.combo. Carpet.cleaning is a good combo.

And so on...

•••
agreed about future of accountant tld...stick to the .com

•••

I think there is no :D Thanks for your comment :)

Exactly! I think you have wasted some money. Make sure that the keyword match with the extension.

Poker.game is a good combo. Poker.cleaning is a bad combo.
Carpet.game is a bad.combo. Carpet.cleaning is a good combo.

And so on...

Yes I threw out $1.8 for that domain :D Thanks for your comment :)

agreed about future of accountant tld...stick to the .com
ya, Thanks for your comment :)

•••
I am not a lover of these new extensions and can't see any value whatsoever. Accountants does not
sit well with forex.

•••
Yes I threw out $1.8 for that domain :D Thanks for your comment :)

Just work hard until New Year and you will have it all back :-P

•••
I am not a lover of these new extensions and can't see any value whatsoever. Accountants does not
sit well with forex.
Actually I am aware of it, but when I see the price in the first year is very cheap I immediately buy it, Maybe just for collection in the first year :xf.smile::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

Thanks for your comment

•••
Just work hard until New Year and you will have it all back :-P
yes, the domain may only be active in the first year, after which it will meet his fate :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back