domain ForeignExchange.mobi | Need your Opinion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

karjren

Established Member
Impact
I need your expert valuation on this one..
THanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I honestly don't want to put you down, but if you wanted people to hold your hand and sugar coat their opinions, you probably would want to ask a parent or a friend for their thoughts, hmm?
(Meant to just take the edge off and break the ice :) hi & hope your doing well)

• Realistic expectations:
  1. Probably wouldn't be able to find a buyer :/
  2. Reseller: 5$-20$ USD
  3. End User: High XX$ USD

You have to ask yourself first, what would the .net .org .biz .info .us .eu .com.uk .me .io versions sell for.
Why? Because you can pretty much guarantee that those extensions will sell before this one and will carry a higher value. What made you purchase this domain name in the .mobi extension to begin with? Whatever that reason is, I would use that in order to try and market this for sale, should you find yourself doing so.

All of this is my opinion and could potentially be worth no more than a grain of sand on the bottom of your shoe. But at least you know someone gave you some time and wrote you a valuation.

-Tec

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back