NameSilo

domain For Seinfeld Fans ...

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ykdomains

Established Member
Impact
1
I've owned this one for quite a while.

stocksandporn.com

anyone remember the Seinfeld episode where George is selling the computers? all through the show the ongoing gag is that people need computers for 'stocks and porn'.

just had to buy it, but I have never developed it. any ideas re: possible value?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Lol I'm not an appraiser, but I'm a big Seinfeld fan! In my opinion, that domain is worth more than money can buy! Lol. If you want, since it's such a kickass domain I will make you a website template with stock reports and porno... Rock on!
 
0
•••
no more seinfeld fans?
 
0
•••
I can provide you with plenty of porn :D
 
0
•••
lol... would you believe it, just saw that episode a couple of days back from my dvd archive!

Priceless imo!!
 
0
•••
To anyone but a seinfield fan, reg fee only.

Unless youve seen that episode (I have not, don't care for sienfield) you wouldn't have a clue why those 2 things go together.

Plus seinfeild is cancelled. You totally should have tried to sell it a few years back.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back