NameSilo

Established For Sale: Lethal Meadows Web Hosting Solutions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

(dh) Neil

Established Member
Impact
0
I recently started a free web hosting service called Lethal Meadows (http://www.lethalmeadows.info/). Before that, I started DeccanHost.com (http://www.deccanhost.com/). I have decided that I'd prefer to mainly focus on DeccanHost.com, and I don't have enough time to keep up with Lethal Meadows.

For any of you people who are looking to enter the free web hosting market, here is your opportunity to get a free web hosting company cheap. I have a reseller account through Lyten Host (http://www.lytenhost.com/) which costs $5.33 per month and supplies you with 2 GB of space and 20 GB of bandwidth. This reseller is a cPanel/WHM reseller.

Remember, Lethal Meadows is only semi-developed! You will need to do some advertising. You will probably want to buy lethalmeadows.com considering the fact that .info domains are a turn-off.

I am asking $25 for the reseller account, semi-developed site, and domain. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Payment methods are via PayPal, money order, or personal cheque.

EDIT: I have reduced asking price to $20 OBO. The minimum I will sell for is $15.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back